Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Bifurcating my posts...

Haven't been blogging for quite a while...Mainly bcoz things I wanted to write about were those that weren't meant for public consumption...

So I have decided to categorize my posts..Here afterwards, posts that have a tag attached that connotes something totally abstruse means that I have written that for my personal consumption, which, in turn means, I may not respond to queries on that post... These kind of posts are written just to take a snap shot of what I think, believe, etc so that I can turn back to it whenever I want to...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not exactly a spectacular way of avoiding criticism :-D

BAghu

Rams said...

I know...But I wanted I'll-poke-my--nonsense-everywhere ppl like u to shut up at least for a while :D

In case u want it in more plain words, I DONT want any comments on those posts.

Anonymous said...

I can understand how timid you are at the moment.
All credit to me and company :-D

BAghu

Rams said...

Dubious distinction

Maha said...

using blog as diary..... is that ok?


Work From Home India