Friday, December 22, 2006

My singing attempts

These were a few of the songs I recorded amateurly some 6 months back. Didn't get to upload them at all. I thought I would improve on them and then upload. But I don't think I'll find time in the near future to do so. I listened to them and thought it wasn't that bad to ignore. So here I am, uploading them :D

http://www.switchpod.com/users/p_ramasamy/feed.xml has the list of all songs for download.

To listen to the indivudal songs, visit http://www.switchpod.com/p6629.html

I've uploaded 5 songs in total.

1. Ilaya nila pozhigiradhu
2. Kalyana Maalai
3. Poove Sempoove
4. Raasaathi unnai
5. Vellai Pookal


Listen to them and let me know your comments.

Thanks for putting up with my voice ;-)

5 comments:

Anand said...

patellam super rams... i liked rasathi unna the most... superaa paadi irukke.. bg irunthaa innum superaa irukkum... good that u posted them :)

Raji said...

Gr8 attempt !!
I liked poove sempoove !!
hope to see more renditions from u !!

Chelz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chelz said...

Hi Rams,
All the songs are good, as we cant compare each other.. good combination as u've choosen differnt songs of varied pitch levels..

Ilaiyaraaja voice like pitch for 'raasathi' and 'poove sempove' melody-pitch are especially good.

also, ur breath-control is very well, man.. u can really join a Music class n fine-tune.. if possible, lets do some project later..

Maha said...

great post yar...
thanks for those sweet songs....



Work From Home India