Friday, March 09, 2007

Bees...

Anything that has a beginning
Has to end
Be it good times
Or bad...

The honeymoon period is
Drawing to a close
With each bee in the hive
Going after it's own hive

Torn apart by the whims and fancies
Likes and dislikes
Each bee is deserting the hive

Each one hopes its' new hive
To be a sweeter one
H.O.P.E.S!

Know not what the future hives shall be
Know not what the honey is going to be like
But in my wings I trust
The wings, not mine
The one offered to me
The one that was offered to all the bees
It has its' ways
I hope it again brings back all the bees to one common hive
The one of eternal sweetness.

6 comments:

Ananth said...

Amazing da! Supera iruku...Got goosebumps after the 5 paragraph...
Here's me sharing the hope that:
"I hope it again brings back all the bees to one common hive"

Anonymous said...

good first para da! conveys the essence beautifully!
didn't quite get the metaphor of the wings, though!

Kannan.V said...

Definitely the bees will come together in the Hive one day.

Shankar said...

arumai... arumai...

Anonymous said...

Good One!! :-)

Maha said...

great posting... thanks for sharing ...




Work From Home India