Sunday, November 21, 2004

Hello World

Hello world,

I am Ramasamy Pullappan, shortly referred to as Rams by my near and dear ones. I am still ruminating over one of the most wonderful periods in my life- my college life, which ended on April 2004, as I sit now in front of my computer in Microsoft India Development Center, Hyderabad, for that is where I am working. For those who might want the specifics, I am working as a Software Design Engineer in Test.

I did my Computer Science Engineering from the College of Engineering, Guindy which is prevalently known as the Anna University in Chennai and now you know the reason behind the title of my first post ;-)

It was my friend A.J.Anto's move to write a blog that inspired me to create a written record of what I think during the various stages of my life. I'll be using this space to write whatever I feel like with nothing specific to any field. But I guess there might be one exception to this and that will be philosophy.

I don't know if everyone gets the questions about 'The purpose of one's life'; but I was fortunate enough to have a very good set of friends in my college who also thought on the same topics as I did. So anyone who's on the same boat might be interested to look forward to the future posts.



4 comments:

Ananth said...

Welcome to the amazing world of bloging. I am watching this space.

Parthiban said...

Rams, welcome to blogging. I am looking upon this space as our hostel rooms, where we spend nights discussing about issues; issues mostly relating to mental and moral development and the growth of soul. Hope we will continue this here.

Love,
Parthi.

Prasanna SV said...

Hmm. 'Purpose of life' should be an interesting topic. I recently heard a quote from A.R.Rahman saying that 'the search is more important than the destination'. Extrapolating that, it seems that the purpose of life is to search the purpose of life! :-)

Unknown said...

all topics in this blog are interesting very nice going ....



Work From Home India