Friday, September 22, 2006

Break!!!

This post is for two reasons:

1. To break the long absence of posts in this space
2. I am taking a much anticipated break from my work. I am going to the Himalayas as part of the Isha organized Dhyan Yatra from Sept 28th to Oct 11th.

Himalayas has always fascinated me. Its' enormity, the scenic beauty, the snow...everything about it has always tickled my interest. When the oppurtunity to go came, I simply couldn't resist it. That too, when it is under the guidance of some of the most profound people who have made all the sense in my life, can I even forsake the chance...

Another interesting fact is that 8 of my collegemates are also coming in this trip. That would make it similar to an IV, 2 years post college.

Have to get the necessary items this weekend...winter wear, shoes, etc.

The spirit is high.
The zeal is spurting up.

Himalayas....here I come !!!

6 comments:

Anand said...

Have a nice trip da :)

Kamini Santhanagopalan said...

Hey Rams, have a nice and safe trip!

Arvind Sharma said...

Have fun da!

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip da rams :)

-Sampath

Meera said...

jakrathaiya poitu thirumbi va :D

Maha said...

trip is a great time to have fun and relax enjoy!....


Work From Home India