Thursday, June 07, 2007

At crossroads...

Crossroads... plenty aren't they... at so many instances in one's life...
To make a decision, at the crossroads... phew...how I wish someone made the appropriate choices for me.

Am simply going to delay the crossroads for the time being. Am going to take a stroll in to the bush near by before again returning to the crossroads. But whatever be the road I shall choose, whether it is the one that is next to the stream or the one over which the stream is running, at least one of my legs is going to be in the stream.

While I am whiling away in the bushes, I wish I get the vision, the one vision that shall guide me in choosing the roads.

By the way do the roads really matter...not really! It's just a choice... whether I want to run and play in the stream or swim and play. Afterall, it's just a game and I am going to play it!

6 comments:

Prasad said...

Is this also philosophical? Yenna ippadi yezhuthareenga, enakku puriyave maattengudhu... If you like philosophy get some books from me. You will not write philosophy.

Rams said...

Hmm... It is not that I have an intention to write philosophical stuff. Writing philosophy doesn't take one any where...nor does reading philosophies. There are enuf stupid philosophies floating around and there's absolutely no necessity for me to add to the garbage bin as well...

My intent to write blog is for me to look back thru the phases i went thru, someday... So I am penning my mind here...At times I use imageries so that I can readily interpret it while the general readers won't get the full essence behind it. Of course, I am not writing for general consumption, so these esoteric posts are justified as well.

Prasad said...

Of course, I am not writing for general consumption, so these esoteric posts are justified as well.
@the above stmt: But still I guess you mentioned somewhere you did not want to give Anto Blog hits. So do you worry about blog hits?
Some are really greatly narrated - that chicken blog. This one as you claim may be too esoteric or abstruse as I(or some reader) find it.

Rams said...

adhuvum correctudhaan... in the past i used to write something for general consumption as well.. so better not to generalise things.. i simply wanna write... purinjaa nalladhu...puriyalanna innum nalladhu...

Shankar said...

dei, puriyala...
enna solla vara? kalyana aasa vandhudutha? ;-))

Quote: how I wish someone made the appropriate choices for me
aana yedavadhu kevalama pochu na avangale thaane thittuvom...

Maha said...

great going comments.......


Work From Home India