Thursday, June 28, 2007

Everyday routine...

Just thought I'll pen down the routine stuff that I engage myself with almost every single day...

- Music: Most of it is Rahmans. Be it film music, BGMs, albums... Ilayarajas pieces comes second. Other MDs do play occasionally on my box. CORRS is the latest find, an Irish band. The genre of music depends on the mood I am in and the work I am doing.

- Softthinkers: The email group which is for a close set of friends from our UG class (Anna Univ Comp Sc 2004 passouts). It is more like a forum and an excellent time pass that one can indulge in without affecting work productivity

- Office work: Of late it is more of coordination work for me and hence more of mails and meetings

- Yoga practices: The best thing I do every single day!

- Food: It is generally 2 meals a day and with a variety of cuisines in my office, and occasional cooking at home, I ain't complaining any more.

- Madha Makkal: The set of friends who stay together in Madhapur. One awesome group of friends with whom time just flies past.

- Enthu's PC: This is rather a recent addition. With a half Terabyte hard disk, this has the best collection of movies, TV shows, music, what not! One perfect stop shop for entertainment!

1 comment:

Maha said...

um nice routine.... carry on ....

Work From Home India