Monday, November 05, 2007

Happy birthday !!!

There are so many people we come across... but very few leave lasting impressions on you. For me, I've been blessed to find quite a few people that way, whose very thought can bring about a transformation in what's running through my mind. Nov 5th, is the birthday of one such person: Kumaran :-)

Kumaran has been a great inspiration to a lot of us in the Hyd gang... His energy, his levels of activity, his enthu... the whole place turns lively when he's around... I can write a whole bunch of things :)

Here's wishing you a very very happy birthday da! May all your wishes turn true. It has been a great blessing in knowing you da!!!

2 comments:

Kumaran said...

Thanks Rams !!.. I am just lost for words to express my love & affection.. u guys were great!! Without u people, i don't think, I might have come across to this extent in my life..

Hugs & Love
Kumaran

Unknown said...

very nice to see a birthday wish in blog ... this shows the deep friendship.... great... !

Work from home India