Thursday, January 03, 2008

:)

* Happy new year!

* How much is enough? Every point, how much ever I gather, something more is always desired. This was "knowledge". With awareness, when I experience this, the fool I am making out of myself is increasingly becoming visible. And this is for my good.

* Just the way life has guided me along this far, I wait for it, personified or otherwise, neither of which makes a difference any longer, to lead me to where it has to.

* As I happened to move along with new people, I realised how much of a transformation has happened within. The sense of effortlessness, being in the moment, the love for the other being, being in tune woth nature... I don't know what it was...but the very way life is happening within me seems different from the rest.

* As lost as always, hanging on to the tools, preparing the soil, to flower some day...