Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Haha...

It dawned yesterday, as I was sitting with the wise man...

Haha!

I picked up a few pieces of wood from here and there, built a foundation, lived in it for quite some time. Now I was trying to build a mansion on top of that. The weakness of the foundation, which isn't apparent having lived in it for so long, when it comes to realisation...

Haha!

Whatever science tells me, is also a piece of wood. Whatever mythology tells me is also a piece wood. Whatever anyone tells me, is also a piece of wood. When one picked up what to build a foundation for himself is different and hence the varied foundations. But whatever it is, it is still a weak foundation. The little craps of wood can't support the mansion.

No more wood picking. I can see a mansion near by. The wise man there has given the tools to build my mansion.

Haha!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what is this ha ha ... inbetween

Work from home India