Thursday, December 05, 2013

Year in review...

As I came across this blog on a casual visit, I realized the year is almost coming to an end and only two posts this year :) Guess FB has become an easier way to share things...

When it comes to this year, probably I'll write one closer towards the end of this month... but I can remember a few things quite distinctly. The most important of things is about repetitionof cycles. Sadhguru mentioned in a few Sathsangs as to how everything goes in cycles including human life, where life presents you with situations very similar to what has happened before and this cycle repeats itself with a certain rhythm depending on the person's accumulations... It was so strikingly true for me, when I realized my life was just going thru the same twists and turns very similar to what was 10 years ago but in a very fast forward way - cannot explain it, but experiantially it was a whirlwind, life moving ten times its pace and am so glad I could experience such things... I went through such bouts of intense anger, poor thing, shakthi had to bear the brunt of it... But I was so much like 10 years ago - my emtions, thought processes, why even my body and its shape went back 10 years in time. Weird and fantastic...

The Classical Hata Yoga Asanas are super awesome. Ever since I started doing them, my system has a new vibrance all the time :) Feeling elated about it.

It has been mentally heavy work these last few weeks. Wrote this on FB:
Very interesting few months ahead... Really big projects, huge challenges, no prior experiences, heavy multitasking... more than everything, an immense litmus test I give for myself... to my inner stability... Now I understand the possibility in every situation life puts you in... As He would put it "Whatever situation life throws at you, how you respond to it is what makes you who you are..." Soaked in Grace, let me be a conduit to flood the place with the same... — feeling amused.

Right now am quite amused as to what is going to come next...

And for a few of my dear friends, a lot has been happening in their lifes these past few years. I hope the coming months have loads of fortune on their way and that Life works out wonderfully for them :)

And last but never the least.... Shakthiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii kutttiiiiieeeeeeeeeee :)  

1 comment:

Ezy Cash for Cars said...

Amazing to read and straight to the point much easy to understand as well thanks to the author for sharing an informative article. We are cash for cars company named Ezy Cash for Cars looking to extend our service benefits to all the residents who are looking for selling the old car for cash. Avail of our offers to make your selling process easier.