Friday, August 18, 2006

Amusing anecdotes...

Anecdote #1: Date: Aug 15th, 2006

Venue: The house in Kondapur where a few of us were lazing around.

The story:
I finally decided I'll go to the huge shopping mall in the heart of the city where I had to take delivery of the trousers I had given for alteration.

One of my friends quipped "Dei, don't go there. Don't you know it's independence day today. You are not supposed to go to places of mass gathering as it might be a risk"

Independence, is it real?


Anecdote #2: Date: Aug 18th, 2006

Venue: My cubicle in my office

The story:
Just now got the mail from the party co-ordinator. We are having an annual party tomorrow.
The post script of the mail was amusing. It read

"Please don’t drink and drive and use our transport facility."

What a piece of advice!! But what else can that person also do... If she is going to say don't drink, sure she's going to get fire-mails. But sure this was amusing...

Huh!

3 comments:

Prasanna said...

Interesting...

Fathima Sagar said...

Shudn't it be Please don't drink and drive ". " Use our transport facility.

Or does it mean : If u drink, don't drive and also don't use our transport facility(As one may spoil the transport facility too)
:)

Maha said...

great post........


Work From Home India