Thursday, July 31, 2008

Titbits...

In the last few weeks, I am noticing that a few emotions/reactions I haven't seen in a while are surfacing up... Anger, irritability, dislike...

When one door is shut,
The others have to open,
For the air isn't still yet,
It has to flow...

For a long time, I used to keep shaking my legs involuntarily while sitting... Now in the last few days I realize I am doing this. What I am not clear is if I did have this habit in the last few years too but was unaware of it or that it had subsided but is now surfacing up again due to "one door shutting up"

Yet another incident to prove how futile the situation is.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
You're here
Wherever I may be...
For you are the person
That drives me...

Fall here and there
Wherever it may be...
There's always a Hand
To lift up me...

I'll do what I do
Whatever it may be...
For we are together
In this lovely sea....

p.s:
The above song is not mine. It was sung by someone in the context of this post. I modified it a bit to suit the present moment.

3 comments:

Raji said...

:( ....:)
its ok. thought of chating with you about this...but guess it is not a good idea.
Anger, irritability and dislike comes when you r doing or accepting things or people or places or situations which you dont want in your life. right? it also happens when things or person or situation you want do not happens.

this can happen to "nice" people. when they r afraid of hurting others or creating an issue or conflict or afraid to confront with certain truths in themselves.

This happens to me. You have asked for help from "someone" you will get it. It is ok to fall down once in a while.I like to fall down because I enjoy the hands which lift me up. :)...it is a very warm hand isnt.
Love
Raji

ஸ்ரீனிவாசன் said...

admiring ur openness.....

also, WELCOME TO MY HOME, hope ur stay is short !!!!

Unknown said...

nice going yar... thanks for sharing these here..

Work from home India