Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Lunch at office

Lunch at office... Unlike the people I see here, I am absolutely fine eating alone. If someone comes and joins me, I don't have an issue with that too... But even if I see the whole team eating together, I don't join them.... I simply find my sweet secret spot, eat and just go...

Loner? May be... I kinda enjoy that... One of the reasons might be that I don't wish to speak when eating... Especially when people want to socialize... oft-repeated topics from the few lunches I've been part of mostly center around shopping or technical discussions or american humor that I hardly find it funny... yuck!

p.s: But eating along with friends at home is a different case...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

American humour starts with an Airplane then a Black box and then whole airplane not being made out of black box. I think there are lot of other American Humour that are really good. Good to see a fellow blogger from TVS and AU!

Unknown said...

um nice thought .. but when friends are in home they rocks ..

Work from home India