Saturday, February 14, 2009

:-)

I think I'm coming up with totally non-descriptive titles by the day...

Well, as my friend wished me a happy valentine's day, it dawned on me that this day is here... one day to celebrate the one-happy-emotion-that-most-people-seem-to-cherish... the secret mantra that seems to open doors... Not that I am against love, but it's the general connotation with which the word is being used (thanks to the utter crap in the name of movies) that it scares me to even use that word...

Well, let's see... what all this means to me now... To fall in love is so easy within me now... I am able to see I can throw myself completely when being with anyone and also remove myself when needed... Just as the new song is playing, I got reminded of this person, who was a co-traveller in one of my journeys to the place-beyond-the-world... I could totally give myself when being there... Now I am thousands of miles apart... There's no necessity for words or actions to re-create the inner state that was... No entanglement but total involvement... In fact I am able to be in this state with so many people, with no effort... It's effortless and blissful :-)

Just as words can't express emotions, so can't they express the gratitude... I bow down to Thee...

No comments: