Saturday, February 14, 2009

A letter to my ...

This is more of a personal letter rather than a blog post. As the blog is the medium of communication, it makes more sense to put it here rather than an email...

Dear one-particular-reader-from-Chennai,

I am sure many of the posts in this blog don't make sense to you...

I know some of these might even be alarming...

And I also know you can't grasp these things in totality, given the diverse natures of our lives, given the different paths we've taken, given the varied experiences of our lives...

When you don't understand these ramblings fully, it is not necessary to spread this to the whole world...


All that I hope and wish is that you understand that I am experiencing life in a deeper way than you, and I further wish that desire also sprouts within you, that you may also lead life in a peaceful, blissful way... The desire that arises when someone buys a house, a plot, a car, a property, this, that... where is that desire going when it comes to this... the very fundamental question about your life and existence... It's time to wake up... I wish you wake up soon...

Sincerely,
Rams.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

would have been nice if it ended with a

Love,
Rams

;)

Happy Valentine's day!!