Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It was written!


The oscars... not one, but two :-)

How does this change my devotion to this humble prince of music... Not a bit! He will always remain the same sweetheart for me... His humility, "level-headed-ness", versatility, humanity, musical genius, spiritual inclination... just about everything that made him dear to me still remain with him and will now open themselves up to the world now... He will no longer be my personal treasure (or our Indian treasure) and will continue to enthrall people all around the globe now.... this is just the beginning!!!

Dear ARR, as you say, you indeed have the choicest blessings and may you get all that you seek in this life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I liked your post about A.R. Rahman and the Oscars. You and your readers might like this video that a friend sent me. It's a Bollywood version of an iTunes spot. Keep up the good work reporting!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNhBwA7BLho


- Kiran