Saturday, March 28, 2009

Hahahaa....

So manyyyyy things happening around... that it is literally sweeping me off my feet... Yes, Sadhguru's visit happened in a splendid way... For those who couldn't join us, here's the web stream: http://www.ishafoundation.org/IshaLive/Streaming.php (catch this soon as the link may get invalidated soon)

So how does it feel to be part of the event, asked Prasanna... Nothing, it simply felt nothing. I didn't want His time to get wasted here (due to our carelessness or uselessness). To me, it appears that this visit was worth it and hence am relieved in a way...

What else... something is cooking now...

What more... I did something so uncharacteristic of me... But the whole incident was handled in a very mature way... So depressed... And again I did something and that lifted me up... I could so easily see the way the emotions sway and how it pulls one off track quite so easily... With the ground breakng changes impending, I guess so many things will open up, throw all stones, strip me naked, until the unwinding happens completely... Am grateful to the people involved and I should make use of this as another incident to look within...

And now, focus... Whoooooooooosh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I did something so uncharacteristic of me"

:O
really??!! what was it ramsie?