Monday, March 30, 2009

Circus of Life...

As I wallow in the mire of emotions...
Strangled by the psychological ropes...
Bounded by the twines of deeds...
Gripped by the fear of unknown...
Taunted by the filial obligations...
Tormented by the sweet little emotion...
Can't trust I,
This failing mind...

A sweet little wish,
Here and There...
Is the pain of a whip
Taking no where...

Shower Thy Grace, and see me through
Am a lost little one, Behold my hand and lead me through
Tricks and plans, I continue to conjure
In vain hopes, of trying to be secure

Where will I go, what shall I do...
I seek thy Grace, for only that shall see me through...

2 comments:

Raji said...

how a sweet little emotion can torment you. then its not sweet anymore :-)...May be the way you look at it is the problem.Also the obligations...it can also be seen as offerings...or an action of gratitude.

Sweet little emotion of Meera liberated her finally.

I remember a request by Sadhguru in Samyama hall. "make youself available and vulnerable"

krishna S said...

Truly an interesting blog on Indian music. the subject matter it excellent and the presentation is awesome. truly this blog is an asset for music enthusiasts