Saturday, December 18, 2004

A beautiful mind...

Every mind is beautiful in one way or the other. It all depends on the beholder's eyes. I see beauty in my own way. I have been fortunate enough to meet some really beautiful minds. NO, I am not talking about IQs of 200 or brains behind the path breaking rocket science paper in the IEEE conference. It is plain beauty of thinking. Today I will write about one such beautiful mind, gifted always to think positive, and, inarguably, one which has won over the hearts of whomever it came to contact upon.

A happy cheerful face is what flashes on everyone's mind when they think about this gifted person. Plain speak is one quality I would like to see in every person in this world (though too high an ask) and this person is a perfect embodiment of that. Social artifice, envy, artificial behavior are nowhere to be found in this person's dictionary. I've always seen this person ever-ready to help out others. I still wonder what the person will do when confronted with a situation where it is a choice between the person him/herself and his/her friend. I myself can answer this question for more than 99.99% of the people I have met, but this is one exception where I don't know the answer.None of the hundreds of friends the person has, can answer this- I can bet.

It is very difficult to find a person who always has the right responses during all times. I am lucky to have one such person. So are my friends (No cash awards for guessing that they were also the friends of this person)...On behalf of all these lucky ones...

Happy Birthday Meera!!!!!




6 comments:

Parthiban said...

Joining Rams in wishing Mikki dear yet another wonderful year,

Love,
Parthi.

Fathima Sagar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fathima Sagar said...

I have heard abt Meera not from one, but from many. Very lucky to have persons like Meera living amongst us.
Its not years we live that count, but the deeds(May b this will suit Meera alone).

Prasanna S said...

Frankly, when I was going thru the blog....I was sighing..."another superfluous description/excaggeration"........I read the last line.....and suddenly the whole thing looked much better.

Anonymous said...

juss happenn to passs thro ur blogss mateee...in todayss worldd such a personn ehh..reall gem must be..hope anonymous ppl can have a peek abt tht person...cann uu write sorry bloggg a few instancess or somethin more..hopee am nott akin too mch..mayy be cos of such ppl the world s such a beautiful placee...

Unknown said...

really a nice post yar...


Work From Home India