Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Too much to write...but where's the time!

I'm currently in a travelling spree. The last to last week, I accompanied Naresh and his father along with JP and Bhoobi to a few temples approx. 60 kms from Hyderabad. The prominent one among them was Yadagiri gutta. I had posted a few photos from that trip, but couldn't find time to write about that.

Last week, I had been to Mahabaleshwar with 10 other friends of mine: Sharma, Bhoobi, JP, Vimal, Banti, Koodu, Balsu and 3 of Bala's friends who later became our friends as well (Murugu, Mouli and Mukunthan). It was an amazing trip to say the least. I should find some time to write about this.

Coming Friday, I'm off to another long trip. From Hyderabad to Chennai to Madurai to Coimbatore and then back to Madurai to Bangalore to Hyderabad in a span of 9 days. I am eagerly expecting this trip to be one of the MOST memorable periods in my life as I am going to attend the Bhava Spandana program at the Isha Yoga Center in Coimbatore.

Till then...

HAPPY NEW YEAR one and all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanks for the wish yar..


Work From Home India