Thursday, February 28, 2008

5 years

I realised sometime back that I am in the 5th year of blogging... Not sure if made a mention of this previously... Such is the state... When I feel like writing something, I open it, type it and close it...

Never thought how far I'll blog when I started. It's been a nice companion, to keep track of the path travelled. I still haven't had the encouragement to read through the entire blog, from the beginning... When I do that, one thing is for sure, most of the posts are going to the waste bin straight. Lots and lots of things about the mind has changed so much and hence its associated ideologies, beliefs (and all the existentially useless baggages that come along with it)...

2 comments:

Agni said...

But that is why we start writing blogs! To sense the transformations in us!! :))

Unknown said...

me too started to write a blog ... just a starting your blog helps me a lot yar...

Work from home India