Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Indispensable things...

Well, as my friend said once, "there is no thing or person indispensable in this world". Though people might want to think that their levels of attachment might forbid this truth, when reality strikes, they still see through...

If I were to think what were those things that I am so invovled with, on an everyday basis, though they might not be indispensable, but still very close, (not including life essentials like food, air etc) they should be...

* Practices :-) [Isn't this a life essential ;-)]
* Music
* Humour
* Friends

2 comments:

Deepak said...

I might go ahead and say the first three are indispensable for me... :)
Fourth one - yes, but at least in theory I know it is not the case.
But first three - uh huh!!

I might also add "nature".

Unknown said...

ya i go with these yar...

Work from home India